Read on for fifteen rock-solid reasons why developers prefer to learn and use AngularJS.
How Java 8 lambdas and streams perform compared to longstanding implementations?
Leveraging Spring MVC controller with ZK UI components (MVVM way) to develop a Book management system with CRUD operations in Java
Learn how to use the Spring RestTemplate to consume an API using all the main HTTP Verbs.
Discovering CUBA's generic filter feature removes the burden from developers of developing home-grown filter implementations that are often not flexible enough. Read about the filter possibilities that come with CUBA out of the box.
I wrote up the reasons WHY we decided to give away Dynatrace AppMon & UEM for FREE for developers, testers and architects. Its time to eliminate these well known architectural, scalability and performance issues earlier than we do it now. If you are not yet using tools in that space in your dev environment - such as AppD, NewRelic, Ruxit or other profiling tools then you have a new option to...
Performance, Profiling, Monitoring, Continuous Delivery, Build Automation, Coding like James Gosling ... -> Topics discussed at JavaOne and Java South Africa in the recent weeks. I collected the highlights on these two conferences in my blogs.
JSON vs. XML? This comparison makes no sense, because the former is a simple data format while the latter is a language - a very powerful one.
How to customize Slack to enhance your development workflow using integrations and bots
A few decades after its birth, the Internet has exploded and now it has taken over the world. Because of this, web programming is become more prevalent by the day. For this reason, we have compiled a list of great articles from our fellow Geeks at Web Code Geeks.
This article goes further into MongoDB and reviews replication, sharding, and deployment topology, and provides recommendations about how you can address each.
Introducing a new approach: apply the power of Spring MVC to communicate with ZK UI framework seamlessly between client and server channels
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- Modularity thrives when microservices and SOA comes together (24 Mar 2016) Many organizations think they need to make a choice between service oriented architectures and...
- Automated acceptance testing pitfalls to avoid (18 Mar 2016) How can organizations get the most out of their software testing with the least amount of effort?...
- Reactive programming is all the rage at Fluent 2016 (22 Mar 2016) Find out why Microsoft's Matthew Podwysocki said he believes good reactive programming means...
- The key to mobile UI development is planning (29 Feb 2016) There is no such thing as over-planning when prepping for each stage of the mobile UI development....
- Make SCM tool Git the easiest part in a DevOps transition (21 Mar 2016) One of the first changes made by organizations engaging in a DevOps transition is using Git. Here...
- CloudBees answers the call with a Jenkins private SaaS edition (21 Mar 2016) CloudBees has made a name for itself by providing cloud-based approaches to Jenkins users, but its...
- JVM language Kotlin simplifies Android app development (15 Mar 2016) JetBrains, a company known for its popular IntilliJ and RubyMine IDEs, has released Kotlin, a new...
- Combine continuous integration software with GIT (29 Feb 2016) As microservices abound, organizations are finding that integrating Jenkins CI with source code...
- Are reactive systems the future of software architecture? (26 Feb 2016) Building with microservices and asynchronous messages is a start, but according to Typesafe's...
- Solving the problem of scaling Agile across the enterprise (26 Feb 2016) Small to medium-sized development teams have had success using Agile methods. Here's how...