All new features, expected features and speculations regarding the upcoming Java 9 release: the Jigsaw project, performance improvements and long awaited APIs
IN this articles, I want to share the approach the team choose to build stateless session for an multi-tenant application. We integrate our cookie-based session with Spring Security Framework. The sample source code is provided as well.
Spring Framework 4.1 introduces major new capabilities in JMS, jCache, SpringMVC, WebSocket features, and better performance
In the post we analyze the data based on more than 2,000 different applications triggering containing than 750 memory leaks to get insight about the memory leak size and velocity.
I am pleased to announce a new episode of the Enterprise Java Newscast on JSFCentral.com.
Did you know there are 4 different Garbage Collectors? In this article I'll explain the difference between them, how you can choose the right one for you - and what can happen if you make the wrong choice
Around 3 months ago, I have posted one article explaining our approach and consideration to build Cloud Application. From this article, I will gradually share our practical design to solve this challenge. As mentioned before, our final goal is to build a Saas big data analysis application, which will deployed in AWS servers. In order to fulfill this goal, we need to build distributed crawling,...
Data-driven performance problems are not new. But most of the time it’s related to too much data queried from the database. O/R mappers like Hibernate have been a very good source for problem pattern blog posts in the past. In this blog I share the technical reasons (both Hibernate but also XML Parser Performance) why a document processing app for the same document took about 42s in testing but...
Here’s a familiar scene: You’ve finished developing your application or a neat new feature and you’ve created the right system logs for new capabilities. You’re confident that if something breaks, you can easily spot the errors and overcome them efficiently. However, you’re still leaving the inevitable discovery of errors on production to quite literally the last minute.
New APIs, performance features and modular source code are the first features to be confirmed for Oracle’s next major Java release
As a tester you are often placed in many difficult situations. You act as the gatekeeper between your company and your consumers, which can create a lot of pressure. You are after all the person who must tell the team, “No, we can’t put the app into production because it can’t handle the load.” And who wants to hear the word “No?” As a gatekeeper, you are an easy scapegoat if something goes...
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- Java platform: Invigorating robustness and simplicity (16 Feb 2015) Java platform architects reminisce about the design of Java and how the platform is being pushed...
- 5 ways to boost security and reduce mobile risks (09 Feb 2015) Mobile risks are a constant concern for businesses with employees who work on mobile devices. Here...
- Growing the demand for NoSQL technology, and non-relational solutions (30 Jan 2015) While relational databases have been the stalwart of enterprise computing, more and more...
- Discussing Aerospike at DeveloperWeek 2015 (17 Feb 2015) Aerospike's developer discusses how the NoSQL database recently moved its IP to open source at...
- Working with Node.js at DeveloperWeek 2015 (13 Feb 2015) Developer advocate Jenny Tong discusses coding troublemaking with Node.js at DeveloperWeek 2015.
- IT spending in 2015: Mobility projects and cloud (05 Feb 2015) Mobile application development and cloud-based services will be focus of IT spending in 2015,...
- Google's Solve for X Program nears this year's final round (23 Jan 2015) Interested in solving the worlds greatest problems? Well, Google is, and if you want Google to give...