PrimeFaces CSV Framework is revealed featuring the most complete and advanced CSV solution for JavaServer Faces and Java EE.
On most cloud computing platforms supporting enterprise Java deployment, Java is a first class citizen, optimized for the given runtime, and available directly through the cloud computing provider. It's not simply a software program that gets installed as though it were a decompression utility like WinRAR or 7-Zip. That's how it is with Microsoft's Azure cloud - but Azul Systems plans to change...
TheServerSide tries hard not to play favorites when it comes to covering the enterprise computing landscape, but there are certainly members of the community that the TSS editorship turns to when looking to uncover emerging trends, keep up on the latest industry changes, or even just grab a smart quote or interesting sound bite. When it comes to Agile development and application lifecycle...
While Eclipse and IntelliJ are almost identical in terms of their feature sets, there is one key difference which greatly impacts the fundamental architecture of functionality and user experience of both products.
This story is about two good reasons why the exceptions should be used for what the name indicates – for exceptional situations. If you start abusing the concept, you either make your code unreadable or start suffering from performance issues.
There has been a lot of talk how performance fits into the DevOps philosophy. One interesting aspect is that many believe that Monitoring performance is all that needs to be done. This cannot be further from the truth. The problem is that to do performance properly in a DevOps setting you have to transition away from monitoring the performance of an application and start managing it – not just in...
In this RebelLabs report, we encourage you to embrace DevOps in order to build a fully-automated Continuous Delivery pipeline in your organization using award-winning and recognized tools in the industry, like: GitHub, Artifactory, Bamboo, Arquillian, Selenium and LiveRebel.
The NetBeans team needs your feedback about your experiences using NetBeans IDE 7.3 or its update release, NetBeans IDE 7.3.1!
The latest release of Data pipeline is now available for download. It includes streaming XPath for JSON, Multi-threaded JDBC writing, expression language updates, and more.
If transaction times jump from less than one second to more than 60 seconds after a software upgrade, it is evident that there is a problem that needs investigation. But where do you continue looking if there is no clear evidence? What if the SQL Log files don't show any long running statements - do you rule out the database? In this blog we show yet another case of data-driven performance...
It is widely accepted that the concept of enterprise mobility presents countless opportunities to the business world.
A key point for a successful continuous delivery is to make the production matrix available to the developers
TheServerSide.com is an online community for enterprise Java architects and developers, providing daily news, tech talk interviews with key industry figures, design patterns, discussion forums, tutorials, and more. TheServerSide.com was launched in May 2000 and has become the largest independent Java community in the world. TheServerSide.com is owned and operated by TechTarget. TechTarget's Application Development Media Group of sites include TheServerSide.Net, SearchWinDevelopment.com, Ajaxian.com, SearchSOA.com, ebizQ.net, SearchSoftwareQuality.com and TheServerSide.com.
- Events & Conferences
- ITKnowledge Exchange
- Java Topics
- Meet The Editors
- White Papers
- PaaS isn't just for DevOps anymore. Nor has it ever been. (21 Jan 2014) Somehow Platform as a Service (PaaS) has been pigeonholed as an arm of bleeding edge DevOps teams....
- There is more to PaaS than just application deployment and management (21 Jan 2014) There is no doubt that various PaaS plays and cloud computing platforms have greatly simplified...
- People and process trump tools when it comes to improving software quality (11 Jan 2014) There are a variety of new tools emerging on the market, but if your organization is working to...
- 2014 Java middleware predictions cite cloud, data and more (02 Jan 2014) Expert Steve Millidge makes predictions for Java middleware in 2014.
- Will upcoming Google Web Designer fix Java pros' Android problem? (21 Oct 2013) Mobile developers are hoping for something a little different in the upcoming Google Web Designer...
- The most exciting new parts of Java EE 7 and Java 8 (06 Nov 2013) Java author Adam Bien discusses business logic and software development in Java 7 and Java 8.
- Better software testing and improved quality starts with the culture (03 Jan 2014) Software testing is more than just a stage in the development process. Testing is a philosophy that...
- Can Java and JSF on the server-side make mobile on the front end easier? (05 Jan 2014) While many software developers are learning new programming languages to deliver native mobile...
- Scala? Groovy? Why Java is the right programming language for 2014 and beyond (01 Jan 2014) New programming languages offer a variety of benefits, from the way they handle big data, to the...
- YARN and MapReduce 2.0 elevates big data Hadoop and scheduled processing (03 Jan 2014) YARN represents the biggest architectural change in Hadoop since it's inception over seven years...
- NTT America, Inc., an NTT Communications company
- The SnapLogic Integration Cloud: A Technical Overview (SnapLogic)
- Application Release and Deployment For Dummies (IBM)
- The Time is Right for DevOps (CA Technologies.)
- Neo Technology
Tell us what you think of the new site. Meet the Editors.