Solr is a popular search platform for Web sites because it can index and search multiple sites and return recommendations for related content based on the search query’s taxonomy. Solr is also a popular search platform for enterprise search because it can be used to index and search documents and email attachments.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
- Indexing in near real time
- Automated index replication
- Server statistics logging
- Automated failover and recovery
- Rich document parsing and indexing
- Multiple search indexes
- User-extensible caching
- Design for high-volume traffic
- Scalability, flexibility and extensibility
- Advanced full-text searching
- Geospatial searching
- Load-balanced querying