EJB design: Please comment on J2EE Vs MVC architecture
- Posted by: srini kandela
- Posted on: November 29 2001 20:08 EST
I am trying to design architecture for s system. I wanted to know the differences bet J2EE and MVC architecture. I wanted to submit a doc on this like advantages and disadvantages in using these different architectures.
- Please comment on J2EE Vs MVC architecture by Sridhar Panatula on November 29 2001 21:17 EST
- Great post by formal bridal on July 10 2012 22:58 EDT
- comment by matt coleman on October 09 2012 05:12 EDT
- :) by club stork on October 23 2012 02:44 EDT
- J2EE Vs MVC by Matt Coleman on June 19 2013 02:35 EDT
There is nothing to Compare one against another between J2EE and MVC. J2EE is a (Distributed ) component architecture and MVC is pattern for seperation of Presentation from data.
J2EE is better compared with CORBA or .NET/DCOM but not with MVC in my view.
Sridhar, You are correct.
MVC is just a design pattern. MVC design pattern is used in the J2EE.
The phrase low-cost 2012 bridesmaid dresses does not necessarily display their poor top quality.
this is my comment
i personally am into J2EE thans MVC
J2EE Vs MVC?? will it never end?