The Onion has come up with a great article making fun of Java programmers. "I've heard the stereotypes about Java programmers being uptight nerds who don't know how to cut loose. Well, that's about as far from the truth as Enterprise is from Gene Roddenberry's original vision."
- Posted by: Dion Almaer
- Posted on: December 06 2001 14:28 EST
It is located at:
The Onion is a great satirical site. The best!
- Humor: Who says Java programmers don't have a sense of humour? by shay shmelzer on December 06 2001 18:46 EST
- Humor: Who says Java programmers don't have a sense of humour? by David Jones on December 07 2001 15:43 EST
- Humor: Who says Java programmers don't have a sense of humour? by Dimitri Rakitine on December 06 2001 19:02 EST
- Humor: Who says Java programmers don't have a sense of humour? by John Munsch on December 07 2001 10:03 EST
For all of you Monty Python Java fans check out this funny presentation:
The Quest for the Holy Applications Development Grail
With special guest from Monty Python.
If you look the top page of http://www.theonion.com at the bottom of the left news header where the is a picture of Ronald McDonald there is a one line comment
Yup, Java programmers can be hilarious - just read Zahid's posts on EJB-INTEREST.
Although .NET PR flacks might have us all beat in the humor department...