I am sure atleast you would be able to help me out.
environment:
Server: WLS 6.1 evaluation copy
Using : ejb2.0
Persistence: Bean Managed.
Pattern used: Business delegate + session facade

Using the above set up, I have an entity bean, that carries out the basic operations on a Customer info. There are some dependent objects also. My create method works fine and it finishes to insert records in to the required tables. But when this enters the "ejbPostCreate()", the client receives the following exception:

weblogic.utils.AssertionError: ***** ASSERTION FAILED *****[ Environment can nev
er be null ]
        at weblogic.rmi.cluster.EntityRemoteRef.readExternal(EntityRemoteRef.jav
a:175)

Finding by primary key and other fields works fine.

Whe I try to update a record: first finding by primary key and calling a setValue(ValueObject) method on it, the following errors come up:

[java.rmi.RemoteException: Exception while commiting Tx : Name=[EJB com.haf.insu
rance.insured.ejb.InsuredEJB.setInsuredValue(com.haf.insurance.insured.model.CIn
sured)],Xid=46:2485df81(2223364),Status=Rolled back. [Reason=javax.transaction.S
ystemException: The transaction has been rolled back],numRepliesOwedMe=0,numRepl
iesOwedOthers=0,seconds since begin=2,seconds left=9,SCInfo[HAF+hanuman]=(state= etc....

Now onwards everything goes haywire... totally out of control. ie; if I try to insert some record at this point, it will execute the UPDATE statement, that was pending due to previous errors and thus some unsdesired results...
Anybody experienced the same situation????
your comments will be of immense help!
Help!