It would be appriciated if some one can help me in finding the ready information of comperative charts for performance&load testing i.e, app - web server(w/ servlets)
- Posted by: Omprakash Bachu
- Posted on: September 19 2000 20:13 EDT
1. Weblogic - Weblogic and/or
2. Weblogic - JRun and/or
3. Weblogic - ATG Dynamo etc.
- comperative charts for performance&load testing app&web server by Stanislav Markin on September 20 2000 02:50 EDT
- comperative charts for performance&load testing app&web server by Dimitri Rakitine on September 20 2000 04:09 EDT
- comperative charts for performance&load testing app&web server by Chris Hunter on October 08 2000 22:39 EDT
I'm not sure that you can find comprehensive test results for free. Look at Techmetrix. They provide such reports for money - about $650 per report... Some info at techmetrix is open, maybe you will find it useful.
For the app servers I do not think it is possible to do a meaningful comparision without having some specific application requirements/architecture in mind.
If you want a servlet engine just grab Resin (http://caucho.com).
This might be quite helpful...
also checkout the Orion Server (orionserver.com ?), they have some handy comparisons.
May also was to look at Oracle 9i Application Server, they are making million dollar bets you know...