EJB programming & troubleshooting: Persistent memory area used from StateLessSessionBean
- Posted by: roberto bonsignori
- Posted on: March 05 2002 09:19 EST
I'm developing an application using StateLessSessionBean and I whish to have a persistent memory area where store and retrieve informations about users who has execute an initial step of the procedure (login).
I have defined a static class variable inside an abstract class extended by all my EJB and it's work, but I tink isn't the good way to do it.
Define a static class variable inside a SLSB is how define a state for a stateless EJB?
Moreover deployment on Borland 4.5.1 warning me that the static class variable should be also final!
Someone can help me?
- Persistent memory area used from StateLessSessionBean by Neeraj Nargund on March 05 2002 14:20 EST
- Persistent memory area used from StateLessSessionBean by Pankaj Vij on March 05 2002 14:35 EST
- Persistent memory area used from StateLessSessionBean by Neeraj Nargund on March 06 2002 11:33 EST
I would persist the state in DB or a flat file
If its required only for the time ur app is running ; I might as well put it in a singleton ;or else I will go for a database persistence.
Singleton..... as long as there is only one VM its fine