Discussions

News: SilverStream Releases SilverStream eXtend Workbench 2.0

1. SilverStream eXtend Workbench 2.0 was released this week. It includes tools for developing and deploying J2EE 1.3 applications including EJB 2.0, Resource Archives and a utility to convert old J2EE projects to J2EE 1.3.

Check out SilverStream eXtend Workbench 2.0.

More info:
    SilverStream eXtend Workbench 2.0 is a powerful and productive environment that simplifies and accelerates the development of your applications and brings one-button deployment to J2EE and Web Services. You can create Web Services, EJBs, JSP pages, J2EE deployment descriptors and deployment plans, Java classes, XML documents, JSP tag libraries, JavaBeans, and more - all using visual designers and powerful wizards included in SilverStream eXtend Workbench (eXtend Workbench). eXtend Workbench further increases developer productivity with automatic code completion, fast editing tools, conversion tools for updating your projects to new J2EE standards, and support for source control. Finally, eXtend Workbench eliminates deployment headaches with one-button deployment to all leading J2EE application servers.

There is a 30-day evaluation available.

Download SilverStream eXtend Director evaluation and add content management, rules, workflow, wireless transcoding, personalization and more to your eXtend Workbench projects.

2. I downloaded this, I tried to run it.

It failed because I didn't have an activation key.

The URL it pointed me to on how to get an activication key, had no information.

Guess I wont be trying it out.
  3. when you register to download the workbench, please use a true email address and the system will automatic mail you a 30 days evaluation key.Try again!