I'm using Weblogic6.1 + JBuilder7.0, I cannot debug into EJBs, could anyone tell me how to put weblogic into debug mode?
- Posted by: Robert Strong
- Posted on: September 16 2002 14:44 EDT
- help please! How to put Weblogic 6.1 into Debug mode? by Ahmed Talaat on September 17 2002 11:03 EDT
- help please! How to put Weblogic 6.1 into Debug mode? by mark xue on September 17 2002 22:18 EDT
- help please! How to put Weblogic 6.1 into Debug mode? by bill bill on September 17 2002 20:05 EDT
- help please! How to put Weblogic 6.1 into Debug mode? by Ahmed Talaat on September 19 2002 09:30 EDT
Add this to the startup script of WLS before weblogic.Server
-Xdebug -Xnoagent -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket server=y
address=5050 suspend=n -Djava.compiler=NONE
note the port 5050 could be any port you want. Then have your ide connect to the remote debugger on that port.
in the startWebLogic.cmd (sh), there is a switch,
Do you need a Bug Tracking System?
Try Bugzero: www.websina.com/bugzero/
weblogic.ProductionModeEnabled (STARTMODE in .sh or .cmd) is for enabling/disableing the application poller (i.e. hot deployment). It has nothing to do with debugging applications on the server or the jvm debug flags.