General J2EE: What are the design patterns used for J2EE architecture?
Wanted to know what are the design patterns for designing J2EE architecure as well as EJB and any specific reasons or commnets on the design patterns used. From where can i get more information on design patterns used for J2EE & EJB architectures?.
- Posted by: Chetan M
- Posted on: November 20 2002 01:10 EST
- What are the design patterns used for J2EE architecture? by Jyot Singh on November 20 2002 11:03 EST
- What are the design patterns used for J2EE architecture? by Herve Tchepannou on November 20 2002 17:08 EST
Please visit http://java.sun.com/blueprints/code/index.html
and See Sun'Pet Store Application.
- Here is an excellent book by Floyd:
- And you can get xPetStore, a lightwight version of Sun PetStore with Floys patterns, at http://www3.sympatico.ca/htchepannou