Wanted to know what are the design patterns for designing J2EE architecure as well as EJB and any specific reasons or commnets on the design patterns used. From where can i get more information on design patterns used for J2EE & EJB architectures?.
- Posted by: Chetan M
- Posted on: November 20 2002 01:10 EST
- What are the design patterns used for J2EE architecture? by Jyot Singh on November 20 2002 11:03 EST
- What are the design patterns used for J2EE architecture? by Herve Tchepannou on November 20 2002 17:08 EST
Please visit http://java.sun.com/blueprints/code/index.html
and See Sun'Pet Store Application.
- Here is an excellent book by Floyd:
- And you can get xPetStore, a lightwight version of Sun PetStore with Floys patterns, at http://www3.sympatico.ca/htchepannou