Discussions

News: Free 'J2EE and XML Development' eBook PDF Download

1. Free 'J2EE and XML Development' eBook PDF Download (52 messages)

TheServerSide and Manning Publications have teamed up to bring back the free pdf download of the 'J2EE and XML Development' book, by Kurt Gabrick and David Weiss. The book teaches how, where, and why to use XML in each layer of a J2EE application. The book categorizes and explains many recent Java and XML technologies and the ways in which a J2EE application can best use them.

Click here to download 'J2EE and XML Development'

Threaded Messages (52)

2. it is not in a valid zip format.
  3. Selvaraj, we've tested it and it works for us. Try again?
  4. Yes, this is a CORRUPT zip file.
    Floyd, try again.
  5. I downloaded it just a couple minutes ago, and did not meet any problem to unzip using WinZip.
  6. free?[ Go to top ]

freeee?
  7. Hi, I am trying to download the book but I am not able to do so. Can you please email it to me at deeptikapoor10 at gmail dot com. Thanks in advance, Deepti
  8. I downloaded this book since it was first made available on this site. It is truly an excellent book.
  9. please I find this Book[ Go to top ]

Hello

I was not able to download the pdf, could you be so kind to send me by e-mail your version.

Thank you in advance

reda dot benzair at smartjog dot com or
    reda dot benzair at laposte dot com

:-)
  10. Can u send me this PDF[ Go to top ]

Dear Sam,

I was greeted with the message " not able to find the url"
    when i tried to download the pdf.

I will be very grateful if you can send me the PDF.
    My mailid is

r dot shankarbabu at gmail dot com

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    SHANKAR
  11. On Solaris, I downloaded the zip file using the Netscape browser. The error is 'Not in zip format'. Is it difficult to publish the original pdf file beside the zip file?
  12. Works fine for me. Windoze
  13. Works fine also for me. Really great stuff. But this book was posted several months ago. Is there any modification from there?

TIA, Adolfo Rodriguez
  14. Looks fine.
  15. I was not able to download the pdf, could you be so kind to send me by e-mail (roberto dot pagnin at tilab dot com)?
    Thank you in advance

Roberto
  16. There is no modification, but it was only available for 2 weeks last time. This time it will be more longterm.

Floyd
  17. When I tried to donwload this great stuff, why always prompted "intercept-form.jsp", even when I used FlashGet? Thanks!
  18. Bonjour.
    J'ai essayé de télécharger l'eBook 'J2EE and XML' mais je reçois toujours une page d'erreur indiquant que la page est indisponible;
    Le lien renvoit-il vers une page inaccessible ?

En tout cas bravo pour votre site et les nombreuses aides qui me sont régulièrement précieuses.

Merci d'avance pour la remise sur le site du eBook 'J2EE et XML'
  19. There must some configuration problem because when trying to download the zip file, the navigator tries to access on localhost (port 9001) and therefore fail (for me).
    This behavior have been tested on netscape linux and windows and internet explorer windows.
    Could you check and correct this problem so that we can download this book.
    Thanks in advance
  20. I'm getting the same error - cannot attach to port 9001. I've even changed the URL to view the directory listing, but am still unable to download either the zip or pdf files.
  21. Unable to download PDF or ZIP[ Go to top ]

I was unable to download files. I tried it throught IE, Mozilla and GetRight, but it wasn't work. Could anyone be so kind to send me ZIP or PDF by e-mail (michal dot bigos at orangemail dot sk)?
    Thank you in advance
  22. The url is broken[ Go to top ]

Hi there,

It is not possible downolad the book, the url is broken

Cheers, Borja.
  23. I get following error when I click on the link:
    The requested file was not found.
    Please make the pdf available
  24. can not download pdf[ Go to top ]

Hi.... i cant download this pdf.. plz make it available thnx sudhir nimavat sudhir_nimavat@yahoo.com
  25. I can download the book.
    Please email it to my email address: sergeff at yahoo dot com

> TheServerSide and Manning Publications have teamed up to bring back the free pdf download of the 'J2EE and XML Development' book, by Kurt Gabrick and David Weiss. The book teaches how, where, and why to use XML in each layer of a J2EE application. The book categorizes and explains many recent Java and XML technologies and the ways in which a J2EE application can best use them.
    >
    > Click here to download 'J2EE and XML Development'
  26. Sorry, I meant to say that I cannot download the pdf format of the book. Please email it to sergeff at yahoo dot com
    > TheServerSide and Manning Publications have teamed up to bring back the free pdf download of the 'J2EE and XML Development' book, by Kurt Gabrick and David Weiss. The book teaches how, where, and why to use XML in each layer of a J2EE application. The book categorizes and explains many recent Java and XML technologies and the ways in which a J2EE application can best use them.
    >
    > Click here to download 'J2EE and XML Development'
  27. I can not download the book.

Getting this error message "An Unknown error has occured, please try again later"

Can any one please email it to me. My email address: msdocs03@yahoo.com
  28. Can't download -- FIXED[ Go to top ]

We've fixed the download problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best,
    Eric
  29. Still can't be downloaded[ Go to top ]

The pdf still can't be downloaded. The zip file is empty. Anyone can send one copy to my mailbox? dandong at uvic dot ca

Thanks,
  30. thanks[ Go to top ]

thanks for the free ebook!
  31. I tried to download the book without success. Could someone send me the book by mail? my email is sreekumar_pillai at indiatimes dot com

Thanks in advance..
  32. i can not download source code of the book from manning website,anyone can help me? thx in advance
  33. help me[ Go to top ]

I tried to download the book without success. Could someone send me the book by mail? my email is ann_nd at hotmail dot com Thanks in advance..
  34. Can't Donwload the Book[ Go to top ]

I can't download the book either. Can someone send it to sameer89 at yahoo dot com Thanks
  35. Broken Link.[ Go to top ]

Hi folks, Its nice you have posted the free PDF ...but I guess the link is broken as on 1st Jan. If possible please send the pdf to nikunj dot kshatriya at gmail dot com Regards, N!K
  36. Hello,

I can't download this book. If any one have this book, please mail me at ashish dot zokarkar at gmail dot com.

Thaks
  37. can't download this book[ Go to top ]

Hello,

I can't download this book. If anyone have this book, please mail me at notedotnet at gmail dot com.

Thanks
  38. Can't download the book[ Go to top ]

Hi all,

i can't download the book, as it gives me error as
    "Context path '/books/manning/J2EEXML/index.html' does not exist." Please if anyone having this book, send it to my email at - madhabnath at gmail dot com
    It will be very helpful to me.

Thanks to all.
    Madhab
  39. Unable to download the book.[ Go to top ]

Hi
    I am unable to download the book as i get the following error message.
    Context path '/books/manning/J2EEXML/index.html' does not exist.
    Can anyone help me with it?

Thanks and Regards
    Mohit
  40. Are you looking for extremely high quality pdf ebook on Asp Abap Sap Java Linux Php Oracle Networking ebooks C++ Pc Repair Chemistry Dreamweaver Vb.net Html Mathematics Computing Inernet solutions Programming Cms PDF Ebooks Access, Cisco, MBA in a Day,English. http://www.downloadfreepdf.com
  41. URL was broken[ Go to top ]

i cannot download from linking site. If anyone had downloaded it successfully, please email it to me at shuching.chen@n3-technologies.com. I appreciate your help. Shuching
  42. Hi, This link is broken again and i am not able to download the book. if anybody has downloaded the book successfully,appreciate if you can send me on lokesh dot garg at gmail dot com. Thanks a lot!! Regards Lokesh
  43. Hi, i'm interested to this pdf book but like other people i'm not able to download it. If anybody has downloaded the pdf book successfully, appreciate if you can send me on mimmo dot pasquale at gmail dot com. thanks in advance.
  44. Not able to download ebook[ Go to top ]

Hi I am not able to download the pdf version of the book 'J2EE and XML Development'. If anybody has the book downloaded successfully, please please email it to me at - deepthishi at gmail dot com Thanks a lot in advance I appreciate your help
  45. Can't download the PDF[ Go to top ]

I can't download the pdf version of this book. It gives an error as invalid URL. Please send me this book at nil_nks at yahoo dot co dot in Thanks.
  46. Re: Can't download the PDF[ Go to top ]

Please, some one email this e-book.my email id is akula.sriram@gmail.com
  47. can't download the book[ Go to top ]

I am unable to download the book as it shows a broken link. :( Can anyone plz mail the book to me.My id is panchali dot deka at gmail dot com Thanks..
  48. can't download ? try this link[ Go to top ]

Thank you, it's very brilliant article it might be very hospitable for students. For example last year when I had a difficult of time at the end of semester with a ceaseless flow of academic assignments and tasks, I had a brilliant idea to buy it somewhere and than use plagiarism detect. I was so crippled that I did not care for what can begin when my academic work was written by different person. To my adroitest surprise, research paper was worthy the price I paid for it. I was so contented with the quality and now everytime i use this service.
  49. Re: can't download ? try this link[ Go to top ]

It's not so simply to do a perfect custom written essays, first of all if you are booked. I advise you to notice buy essay and to be free from discredit that your work will be done by essays writers
  50. I do trust that at present times a lot of people really need argument essay writing just about J2EE, because that is our business to cater you with the superb releases connecting with our service.
  51. Just read this[ Go to top ]

Do not you see that you are really very talented writing a thesis creator and the dissertation writing services won’t compare with your writing professionalism. If you keep on doing such things, we would buy dissertations close to J2EE and XML Development not only from custom thesis writing services, but buy from you also.
  52. me too[ Go to top ]

i enjoyed this when it was on the air too bad for my country to loose such a fine thing i always imagine my <a href="wedding" rel="nofollow">http://completeweddingchecklist.com/">wedding checklist</a>ing to be in that category but if i don't put emphasis on my <a href="wedding" rel="nofollow">http://completeweddingchecklist.com/">wedding planning</a> then inevitably my <a href="wedding" rel="nofollow">http://completeweddingchecklist.com/">wedding planning checklist</a> will be of no use to me. thank you for sharing with me.

53. doo too[ Go to top ]

[url=http://completeweddingchecklist.com/]wedding checklist[/url]
    [url=http://completeweddingchecklist.com/]wedding planning[/url]
    [url=http://completeweddingchecklist.com/]wedding planning checklist[/url]