Performance and scalability: Performance tool
Hi, Can anybody suggest performance tools available to check performance of EJBs,Servlets or for that matter any java code.
- Performance tool by Filip Hanik on October 31 2000 14:22 EST
- Performance tool by Pol Baldwin on November 30 2000 18:24 EST
by far the best one I have used is JProbe
Thanx for the reply.
There is one called Bean-test www.rswsoftware.com , but I am not sure how good it is.
You might also try the builtin profiling available in the JVM and use a tool such as HPjmeter to display the output. Generally, the overhead can be quite a bit lower than with some of the other tools available on the market.
Check out Introscope from Wily Technology http://www.wilytech.com... it lets you monitor your EJB components in a production environment - as well as QA...
· Live component level application monitoring
· Threshold settings and alert notification
· Historical analysis
· Integrates with existing system management products
· Enables monitoring of 3rd party Java components
· ZERO development impact