Internet.com has interviewed Sun CTO, John Fowler, regarding the technical strategy of Sun.
Questions asked are:
- What is your strategy getting Java back into the Windows platform?
- How does this affect the competition between SunONE and .NET?
- Are you worried about the fragmentation of Java?
- What can we expect to see in Solaris 10?
- So will only the major ISVs be impacted by Solaris 10?
- What kinds of ROI do you worry about?
- What are the hot technologies for Sun?
Read the interview with the Sun CTO
Does anyone have any comments on what they talk about here?