Scioworks Camino 3.0 has been released. Camino is a visual modelling tool for Jakarta Struts. Camino's main features include Storyboard, XP-friendly roundtrip engineering, integrated Struts-Validator support, JSP Previewer, JSP Converter and Code Generation.
- Posted by: John Yu
- Posted on: February 13 2003 21:52 EST
For more information and list of new features, see Scioworks Camino
- Scioworks Camino 3.0 Struts Modelling Tool Released by Corby Page on February 14 2003 18:40 EST
- Sounds like a cute product ... by Radu Buzila on February 14 2003 19:08 EST
- Tiles support by Romen Law on February 17 2003 01:48 EST
- Does it support frames? by Jose Ramon Diaz on February 17 2003 05:47 EST
- invalid checksum error ??? by Leo de Blaauw on February 17 2003 07:32 EST
Looks like a very nice product, reasonably priced. Does anyone have experience with it?
... if only I could download the evaluation copy! :)
If any Scioworks dude is monitoring this thread, please restart your server or something, I keep getting a 500 error in http://www.scioworks.net/servlets/RedirectDownload
Try going to the following url http://www.scioworks.com/
Sorry about the problem. We have restarted our web server. It should be ok now.
If you encounter further problem or have any enquiry, you can email camino-info at scioworks dot com.
does anyone know whether it supports tiles?
Does this new version support html:frame? Any way to represent frames?
after the allmost 13mb of download it gives me an
invalid checksum error on the installation file.. I tried
downloading it twice allready but giving up now..
Too bad struts could do with a nice visual tool !