TSS feedback: problem while downloading the free e-book
i downloaded the free e-book with the title -"Mastering enterprise Java Beans".But m not able to open the zip file.Its giving an error saying not the correct archive.
- Posted by: indrayani kalavade
- Posted on: July 11 2000 04:50 EDT
How do i go abt solving this problem?
- problem while downloading the free e-book by Floyd Marinescu on July 11 2000 17:48 EDT
- problem while downloading the free e-book by Sheldon Wosnick on July 11 2000 19:20 EDT
- problem while downloading the free e-book by Satish Paranjpe on July 15 2000 12:12 EDT
- problem while downloading the free e-book by Satish Paranjpe on July 14 2000 12:21 EDT
- problem while downloading the free e-book by Web Master on July 21 2000 12:10 EDT
Files can sometimes be corrupted when downloaded over the internet, try downloading it again and see what happens.
If this doesn't work, let me know and I can email/upload it to you.
I am still having problems finding the source code promised for the book. Can you mail that to me at swosnick at hotmail dot com?
I have downloaded the book myself
and the file is good - but I cannot open it using
acrobat3.0 . Is there a workaround?
The book is of size
Check for the size of it. I am using Acrobat 4.0 and I am facing no problems with it.
Upgrade you Acrobat with AcroReader version 4.0.
I have no problems with that.
Acrobat 4.0 has been the solution to most peoples problems with the PDF.
I have reported a different problem before.
I can download the book fine but I am unable to open it
using Acrobat 3.0 !
Can anybody suggest a workaround?
Upgrade your Acrobat reader to version 4.0 I downloaded the same book today and I used Acrobat Reader 4.0 & it is working fine!!