I'd like to here from folks who are using
custom servlet filters.
What does your filter do?
- Servlet filters by Dmitry Namiot on September 01 2003 07:44 EDT
- Monitoring hits by steve souza on September 16 2003 22:14 EDT
- Servlet filters, J2EE Adventure Builder by Sean Sullivan on September 20 2003 01:16 EDT
- article @ onjava.com by Sean Sullivan on November 19 2003 23:49 EST
- More servlet filters... by Sean Sullivan on August 06 2004 18:03 EDT
- SiteMesh, servlet filter by Sean Sullivan on August 08 2004 23:23 EDT
Check out JSOS too:
Here is sample code that monitors hit counts with a simple Servlet and JAMon. Filters can also be used for ensuring users are logged in to your system, and compressing results that go back to the browser.
steve - http://www.jamonapi.com - a fast, free performance tuning API.
article: Two Servlet Filters Every Web Application Should Have
SiteMesh uses a servlet filter