Discussions

News: Labor Day Humor: Fake interview with Rickard

1. Labor Day Humor: Fake interview with Rickard (7 messages)

Hani is up to his old tricks again, and has put up a fake interview with Rickard. Rickard was a good sport and played along, and even his gf kept up the joke (look at comments). When is Hani going to do a fake interview about Floyd? :)

Read Hani's Fake Rickard Interview

Threaded Messages (7)

2. Labor Day Humor: Fake interview with Rickard[ Go to top ]

very funny ! :-)
  3. Hani is up to his old tricks again, and has put up a fake interview with

> Rickard. Rickard was a good sport and played along, and even his gf kept up the
    > joke (look at comments).

Geez Dion, do you really think I'd date someone named "Inga"!? ;-) My real gf actually thought it was pretty funny.

> When is Hani going to do a fake interview about Floyd? :)

My guess would be when Floyd gets a personality. And not a millenium sooner.

/Rickard
  4. I think we're missing the obvious question here: how can Rickard and his gf have the same last name?
    Are they married and still refer to each other as "bf" and "gf"? Or... well you can make out the alternative on your own.

Looks like Rickard has some explaining to do...
  5. My guess would be when Floyd gets a personality. And not a millenium sooner.

Thanks Rickard, but I'm comfortable with my personality and I don't crave public attention so much that I'd actually ask Hani to interview me. :)

Floyd
  6. Actually...[ Go to top ]

Rickard didn't ask, in fact none of the 'interviews' were requested. Generally the 'interviewees' have been people with a fairly distinctive set of opinions and an easily identifiable writing style.

I haven't seen much of Floyd's writing, at least not enough 'unofficial' stuff that shows his personal style and thoughts to be able to capture its essence in an 'interview' (or at least, to make a valiant effort!)

So those who do get an interview treatment should at least feel happy that they're distinctive and unique enough in their idiocy/genius/style that it's easily identified and emulated by others ;)
  7. Thatz really below the belt, Floyd.

> >My guess would be when Floyd gets a personality. And not a millenium sooner.
    >
    > Thanks Rickard, but I'm comfortable with my personality and I don't crave public attention so much that I'd actually ask Hani to interview me. :)
    >
    > Floyd
  8. Crack is good.[ Go to top ]

My guess would be when Floyd gets a personality. And not a millennium sooner.

Dunno I have party'd with Floyd many-o-times and that man gets more TANG than an astronaut. He even snubbed me at JavaONE this year so he could be with the ladies.