General J2EE: Performing JNDI lookup on Bean Home from another Bean
- Posted by: Atanu Pram
- Posted on: October 30 2003 10:03 EST
I am trying to perform a Bean Home lookup from another Bean's method .I am always getting remote exception , thread exception etc.
Could any body let me know what could be the potential problem.
- RE: Performing JNDI lookup on Bean Home from another Bean by Valery Silaev on October 31 2003 16:40 EST
env, please :-)
1. Same jar / different jars?
2. Same server / different servers?
3. And what is the server?
4. Std. ejb-jar.xml + server specific config for both (parts responsible for ejb-ref and path in JNDI tree where you bind your EJBs)
5. Java code that invokes lookup