Announcing BeJug Javapolis - December 3rd & 4th, Antwerp

Discussions

News: Announcing BeJug Javapolis - December 3rd & 4th, Antwerp

1. This years the Belgium Java Users Group's Javapolis conference (December 3rd& 4th, Antwerp) on J2EE, Security, XML, Open Source, and Methodologies, and features a great lineup of speakers leading the commercial and open source world, including James Gosling, Craig McClanahan, Jonas Boner, myself, and many others.

Check out Javapolis 2003.

Threaded Messages (7)

2. Good program[ Go to top ]

Many interesting topics...

I will be there too, I have just regstrated and it is not far from Paris :)
  3. Interesting programme[ Go to top ]

The topics look interesting indeed. Last year it was quite interesting as well! One to recommend!
  4. out of work[ Go to top ]

If I'm still looking for work by then, I'll be there! Do attendees generally dislike it when you introduce yourself "Hi, I'm Joe, I need a job" ???
  5. out of work[ Go to top ]

May you should look for a Visa to India, I heard companies such as IBM, SUN, Oracle etc hiring a lot of people there.
  6. out of work[ Go to top ]

Yes, we dislike it.
    But hey, I have a joboffer for an experienced J2EE developer in Antwerp. So if you're serious, contact me.
  7. What, no JDO coverage this year?

Last year was great. I naturally enjoyed talking about JDO, and I also enjoyed watching the movie Anti Trust in a theatre full of Java developers and architects. Best wishes to JavaPolis this year.

Kind regards, Robin.
  8. JDO[ Go to top ]

Don't worry,
    multiple speakers covered/mentioned the use of JDO.
    In fact, the speach on "EJB2.0 performance and scalability" sounded a lot like "you better use JDO" :-)

BTW, for movie we had "The Matrix III".