Discussions

XML & Web services: Reading multiple Struts Application Resources with no code chang

1. Hello all,

I have an Struts ApplicationResources.properties file in the WEB-INF/classes folder. Now, i have to break this file into 2, for instance, ApplicationResources1.properties and ApplicationResources2.properties

I know to change and read these 2 files in the struts-config.xml.
    But, my problem is if i change here, i have to change the JSP <bean:message.../> tag also.

Hence, can anybody suggest me a way so as to read the properties file without any code change?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Etymology: Middle English, from Latin consecratus, past participle of consecrare, from com- + sacrare to consecrate -- more at SACRED
    Date: 14th century
    1 : to induct (a person) into a permanent office with a religious rite; especially : to ordain to the office of bishop
    2 a : to make or declare sacred; especially : to devote irrevocably to the worship of God by a solemn ceremony b : to effect the liturgical transubstantiation of (eucharistic bread and wine) c : to devote to a purpose with or as if with deep solemnity or dedication
    3 : to make inviolable or venerable <principles consecrated by the weight of history>