What are the technologies, available for integrating a microsoft technology like .net, with a J2EE application. This may be a novice question, put please let me know of some pointers regarding this?
- Integration of .net and J2EE by Andre Fernandes on January 08 2004 09:12 EST
- Application interoperability by Sean Sullivan on January 08 2004 10:17 EST
- An article on Janeva by Sreekanth Narayanan on January 13 2004 06:37 EST
- Integration of .net and J2EE by Eduardo Estefano on January 13 2004 08:59 EST
- Integration of .net and J2EE by Cameron Purdy on January 21 2004 14:45 EST
There is Borland Janeva. As far as I know it works fine.
This is IBM's Redbook for Websphere and .NET integration
Application Interoperability: Microsoft .NET and J2EE
Microsoft has an example application: XBikes
This is an article by Mr. Vijay Natarajan on Janeva - Search for "Janeva" on the page as the link does not seem to take you to the exact part where this is.
Webservices. We do it in our project and it works great.
I know of four products:
JNBridge, ja.net, Janeva, Codemesh.
Coherence: Clustered JCache for Grid Computing!