Warning J2CA0075W: in websphere logs

Discussions

EJB programming & troubleshooting: Warning J2CA0075W: in websphere logs

1. Warning J2CA0075W: in websphere logs (1 messages)

Hi,
    I'm using WAS 5.0, and have implemented some MDBs. After certain periods of inactivity on the app server, the following warning shows up in the websphere logs.

[3/23/04 11:53:41:711 CST] 891a0 ConnectionMan W J2CA0075W: An active transaction should be present while processing method allocateMCWrapper.

[3/23/04 11:53:41:815 CST] 891a0 ConnectionMan W J2CA0075W: An active transaction should be present while processing method initializeForUOW.

As mentioned in a previous post on this forum (how to activate a transaction in MDB dev? )I do access the database from the MDBs. The transaction type is set to 'Bean' for the message driven beans, but I do no transaction management from the code.
    Do I need to explicitly program for transaction support?

My concern is that though I get the warning, it mostly occurs when the application is inactive. I don't see the warning when the application is processing any requests. All the mdb processing completes just fine.

Could there be something else that could be causing the warning in the logs? Some config settings that I need check?

Any insight into this is highly appreciated.
  2. Warning J2CA0075W: in websphere logs[ Go to top ]

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=180&context=SSEQTP&q=J2CA0075W&uid=swg21109248&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en+en