Since the introduction of Storage Models (transient, persistent and time-barrier) in v2.0 we've been focusing on stability and usability.
Version 2.0.2 introduces several new tools aimed at helping developers and administrators:
* A GUI-based monitoring tool utilizing the stats API, contributed by Inca X
* Tool to sync/shutdown a Blitz instance
* Tool to dump contents of a shutdown Blitz JavaSpaces instance (regardless of Storage Model)
Other recent additions:
* Standalone installer
* ConfigAssistant - diagnoses common setup problems and recommends appropriate changes
* Expanded stats API including tracking of active transactions and instance counts
* Various Bugfixes
* Performance improvements
Got a JavaSpaces question? Post it here or email us direct blitz at dancres dot org.
Download version 2.0.2: here
Blitz Project: here