Discussions

EJB programming & troubleshooting: Macromedia JRun 4 throwing ServiceUnavailableException

1. Hi all ,

I am creating a scenario where there are 50 concurrent clients that invokes a Stateless Session Bean method.

For 20 users , everything works well.

But when I increased the number to 50 users , JRun 4 spits "javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException". On the client side , the exception received is:

"javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: The connection to the remote JNDI server on host localhost at port 2912 has failed (as have all backup hosts listed, if any) - please verify that the server is running and the NamingService is available. Root exception is java.net.BindException: Address already in use: connect"

The error is thrown in the code where Session Bean create method is invoked.

Since I launched the JRun server from JRun Launcher GUI , I observe that the GUI also throws the same exception during the test.

Anyone have an idea on what causes this problem and how can I solve it ? I am running all of this on top of Windows XP on JDK 1.4.1_03.

Kean
  2. Hello Kean,

I am also facing the same problem.Where you able to find the solution? if yes pls let me know .

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Thanks,

Johnson

3. I also encountered[ Go to top ]

I also encountered the same error, but have not solved it. I would appreciate any share on how to solve this error. - JustFab