Read more Apache Jetspeed 1.5 Released
- Jetspeed becomes a part of the Apache Portals project http://portals.apache.org/
- Build converted to Maven. Ant build deprecated.
- Security refactored to allow assigning roles within groups
- Jetspeed 1.5 Tutorial moved off of Bluesunrise and converted to Maven documentation format.
- Jetspeed Maven Plugin for creating and working with Jetspeed-based projects
- Jetspeed site converted to use Maven, and moved to http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-1/
- Email Portlet
- Redirect Portlet
- Enhanced portlet filtering on the layout customizer
- New skins and updated look and feel of the default portal
- Portlets and decorators (controls) can now be completely hidden if user doesn't have secure access to the portlet.
- GenericMVC portlet now can render in parallel with other portlets on the same page
- Added filtering on portlet registry browser
- Drag and drop controller for the layout designer
- Upgrade to Torque 3.1 and Torque Plugin