EJB programming & troubleshooting: Rollback a transaction in ejbStore() in Entity EJB.
- Posted by: Pradeep Mishra
- Posted on: December 11 2000 13:29 EST
I am using iPlanet appl server for my development and trying to check whether i can rollback a transaction in ejbStore() method.
Here are details:
1) Transaction is controlled by container.
2) The set () method is under transaction. Transaction is set to "Required New" in deployment descriptor.
3) I am throwing javax.ejb.NoSuchEntityException on error.
Inspite of error the transaction is not rollback. Any one has solution ?
- Rollback a transaction in ejbStore() in Entity EJB. by eddie chui on December 12 2000 03:49 EST
When you set up the transaction "Require New". Did you set it up for the remote interface ? Can you also show me the deployment descriptor as well ?
Please go to http://www.geocities.com/hkwebtutor and post your question.