When pressing the "Proceed to Download" button a page with this text follows: "SERVLET: Can't find assemblerDownloadBook"
- Posted by: Marcus G?tesson
- Posted on: June 17 2004 08:28 EDT
- I get the same error by max bell on June 17 2004 13:13 EDT
- I managed to download :) by Krzysztof Witukiewicz on June 17 2004 16:10 EDT
- got it .. by Giju George on June 18 2004 04:46 EDT
- Yes by Rakesh Malpani on June 18 2004 14:17 EDT
- ERROR when trying to dl Jakarta-Struts Live by Ray Schnitzler on July 12 2004 16:45 EDT
I wonder whether anyone could download this book.
I checked out the option to receive notifications, pressed the button and, yes, it downloaded! Magic :)
By the way, cool site and cool people!
Well, I got this same error message yesterday. But when i tried this morning, it downloaded. Don't right click and try to save..
Yes, I was able to download the book, and the source code, both.
I was able to download the book, but found that only the first 8 chapters were included. Did anyone else notice this? Was there something that explained why the book is announced as being available, but is really only partially available?