Discussions

General J2EE: Reading caracters from the screen

1. Reading caracters from the screen (3 messages)

Hi there!
    I would like to know if anyone knows anykind of framework or bean that alows me to get (read) the caracteres from the screen. A Need to read some data from a XML provided by another application, but it only does that trought the browser! How can I do that?
  2. Hi there!I would like to know if anyone knows anykind of framework or bean that alows me to get (read) the caracteres from the screen. A Need to read some data from a XML provided by another application, but it only does that trought the browser! How can I do that?
    If the XML is displayed on the browser, you must be having a valid URL. You can just use a small java program to read the contents from the URL.

Thanks,
    Senthil.
  3. Hi Senthil!
    The problem is that this XML is generated by an ASP aplication, so it does not give me the valid URL of the XML.

Thanx!
    Rafael
  4. Hi there!I would like to know if anyone knows anykind of framework or bean that alows me to get (read) the caracteres from the screen. A Need to read some data from a XML provided by another application, but it only does that trought the browser! How can I do that?
    I am neither a framework nor a bean but I can read characters from a screen. When can I start?