News: New Product Listing from JavaOne 2004
TheServerSide has posted the new product listing from JavaOne 2004 which lists the latest products from vendors in the J2EE space that were exhibiting on the show floor, such as M7's NitroX for Struts, Compuware's OptimalJ 3.2, Gigaspaces, etc. The listing provides brief, hype-free descriptions of each vendor's product and what it does.
- Posted by: Nitin Bharti
- Posted on: July 14 2004 18:08 EDT
Read the New Product Listing from JavaOne 2004
- URls by Jay K on July 15 2004 02:07 EDT
- Where is Compuware? by Lee Faus on July 15 2004 11:17 EDT
- IntelliJ IDEA by Seshadri R on July 15 2004 12:32 EDT
- Macromedia, JRun by Sean Sullivan on July 15 2004 16:42 EDT
- Borland JBuilder 11 missing by Mileta Cekovic on July 16 2004 05:42 EDT
- Useless without URLs by Bengt Baverman on July 21 2004 13:45 EDT
If you could provide URLs to the vendor site, that will be great.
OptimalJ is supposed to be the leading MDA tool for the next generation of IDEs. Weren't they there demoing the 3.2 release of the product?
Missed Jetbrains IntelliJ in the list.
Did Macromedia make any announcements regarding the JRun application server?
I'd like to know when JRun will support the J2EE 1.4 specification.
Borland JBuilder 11 is also missing from the list.
What's the purpose of this replay? Misleading of people or what? JBuilder 11 does not exist yet!
A listing like this is totally useless for me, unless URLs are supplied. It take far too much time to go through the list and use Google to find the company's/product's homepage.