I'm having problems setting up Lomboz in Eclipse, specifically for OC4J. I successfully set up Lomboz with Tomcat, however, just to make sure I installed Lomboz in Eclipse properly. I successfully created a web component, deployed and ran it using Lomboz. But, when I try using OC4J as my container, it won't work.
Although when I deploy, it successfully copies the *.WAR file to \oc4j\j2ee\home\applications, when I start the server I cannot view my web component "Page Not Found". I noticed, however, that the server.xml and the web-descriptor.xml files in OC4J weren't updated by Lomboz for my new web component. It thought it should have done this.