Performance and scalability: populating data

1. populating data (4 messages)

hi everybody,
    how do we populate the data in our j2ee apllications. How is the flow goes

please clarify this because I dont know anything

thank you all

Threaded Messages (4)

2. populating data[ Go to top ]

hi everybody,how do we populate the data in our j2ee apllications. How is the flow goes please clarify this because I dont know anythingthank you all
    Use the data.populate() method. This is an extemely powerful method that will read the user's mind getting the exact piece of data that the user is thinking of at the time. It also can pick up your dry cleaning.
  3. very funny :)[ Go to top ]

Hey buddy. We need more information about your problem.
    * What do you mean by populate?
    * What kind of application is this?
    8 What kind of data are you populating?
  4. populating data[ Go to top ]

hi everybody,how do we populate the data in our j2ee apllications. How is the flow goes please clarify this because I dont know anythingthank you all
    First, you should put the first 'h' in capital.
    Then spell 'apllications' correctly: 'applications'
    Then, 'How is the flow goes' should probably be 'How does the flow go', with something to end the question.
    Then, capitalize 'Please' and spell 'dont' with an apostrophe between the 'n' and the 't', and terminate the sentence with a period.

I think that pretty much clarifies what can be clarified.

And if you don't know anything, start with an english and a communication skills course, and not an online one...
  5. english lecturer?[ Go to top ]

Hi,
       r u a english lecturer? Thanks for correcting but you did not answer my question. I would have felt happy if you answer my question but you...........
    If you know the answer then start correcting and then give repley. if not dont reply. ok