Hai ! Can any one help me in solving this problem.
- Posted by: kishore kadiri
- Posted on: August 30 2004 01:59 EDT
Iam doing simple struts 1.1 application, Where I need to avoid form submitting twice.
It is known that this can be solved using saveToken and isTokenValid methods , But the actual procedure is not known.
Please help me in solving this problem.
- How to make sure that a form is not submitted twice? by Matthew Wilson on August 30 2004 13:24 EDT
- How to make sure that a form is not submitted twice? by Saravana K Muthuswamy on August 31 2004 07:14 EDT
- How to make sure that a form is not submitted twice? by aaa aaa on August 31 2004 07:35 EDT
- How to make sure that a form is not submitted twice by Aravind K on August 31 2004 09:42 EDT
A simple solution is to disable the button upon submit.
Declare a variable outside and before the function with value 0
Inside the function to check for the value of the variable to be 0 if so increment it to 1 and submit else if it is more than 0 donot submit
Hope this helps
One solution is on
An easiest and simple solution is disable button when form is submitted.