It features a clean web interface, and maintains a full history of builds, which are well managed. These artifacts can be searched, or deleted.
Build automation and management are done through concepts of projects, views, schedules, modules, etc. It supports scheduled builds, force builds, rebuilds, clean build, increment build, etc. Within luntbuild, you can easily combine different modules from the version control system with different branches or labels, and construct your required build, and make its status trackable, be downloadable, and etc.
- Supporting version control systems: cvs, visual sourcesafe, subversion starteam, perforce, base clearcase, clearcase UCM
- By using the notion of project, view and module, luntbuild can be used to easily build multiple customized version of products, or different development branches, etc.
- Can do manual builds, or force builds
- History builds generated with proper label strategy can be rebuild later
- Clean or increment type build can be set when scheduling build or do manual build.
- Build strategy can be set when scheduling build. For a particular schedule, user can select to always build, never build, build only when there are changes in repository, or always build if failed.
- Label strategy can be set when scheduling build or do manual build. User can select to always label build, or never label build, or only label successful build.
- Mail strategy can be set when scheduling build, or do manual build, or do rebuild. User can select to always send notification mail, or never send notification mail, or only send notification mail when builds fail
- Build artifacts are listed as part of detail information of a build. By this way, the whole team can have a centralized place to manage builds for downloading, testing, etc.
- Build can be searched and deleted.
- Build log, revision log and system log4j log can be directly accessed through web interface.
- Different jdk, jdk options, ant, and ant options can be configured for different project/views.
- Different environment file can be loaded for different project/views.
- Schedule can be periodically like, or cron like.