Discussions

Performance and scalability: How to list all threads in WebLogic Server's execute queue?

1. I have run server instance of WebLogic Server 8.1. And I've got some problems in some threads in the default execute queue, weblogic.kernel.Default.

I want to list all threads in that queue to get information of them.

How can I do that?
  2. Use jmx api provided by wls. Once you get the ExecuteQueueRuntimeMBean,then you will be able to get ExecuteThreads assigned to that queue.
  3. I have run server instance of WebLogic Server 8.1. And I've got some problems in some threads in the default execute queue, weblogic.kernel.Default.I want to list all threads in that queue to get information of them.How can I do that?
    The easier way to get information about the running threads is to use this UNIX command against the process id of the JVM where weblogic is running:

kill -3 <pid>

You are going to get a detailed thread dump, where you can see what it is doing every thread of you application server. The thread dump is going to be written in the console of the application server (or in the file where this console is being stored).

Jose R. Huerga
    http://www.terra.es/personal/jrhuerga