- A JNDI browser letting you browse and then create sessions from the ConnectionFactory instances bound and adding administered queues or topics to the session.
- Plugins for WebSphereMQ, JBossMQ, WebLogicMQ, ArjunaMQ, WebMethods Enterprise, OpenJMS and ObjectWeb JORAM.
- Search for messages on queues using a regular expression - dood where's my message?
- Automaticaly discover queues/topics from supported providers and JNDI.
- Queue/topic statistics from supported providers.
- Built in renderer for FIX messages.
- Display your messages in hexadecimal.
- Manage provider class paths in their own class loaders, allowing you to use different versions of the same provider in Hermes and to avoid cross-provider dependency incompatabilities.
For more information see http://www.hermesjms.com
View the Release Notes