He answers questions such as:
- So today everyone is talking about SOA as the next solution for interoperability? How would you define SOA?
- So what sort of a scenarios have you been seeing from your clients for interoperability?
- What are the major issues that you’ve come across?
- Which of the WS standards are most important for interoperability? Which ones are you concentrating on?
- What steps are being taken to ensure interoperability when it comes to security issues?
- WS-Addressing sounds really interesting and useful What is it that it is trying to accomplish?
- What are some of the tools that you use between BEA and Microsoft? What tools to use between the two?
- What about if you don’t have the same data types on the BEA and Microsoft side how do you deal with that?
View the Heinrich Gantenbein tech talk on Web Services Interoperability