Galvanium framework is a lightweight J2EE/.NET interop framework that allow databinding of Java objects in .NET controls. It is built based on Hessian and IKVM. Galvanium is good for one who has J2EE backend, and want to have GUI on the .NET side. It fits for system that utilizes Hibernate/Session Bean. .NET side of Galvanium talks to J2EE via Hessian Servlet.
- Fast, and Lightweight Protocol (with Hessian)
- Seamless Integration of J2EE objects and .NET GUI
- Direct .NET/Java type mapping
- Display/Edit Java objects in Databinding Controls of .NET
- Works behind Firewall
- Support Mock Object via ClientProxyFactory
Opensource under Apache 2.0 license.
You can visit Galvanium here