Not receiving TSS Connection at newer e-mail address

Discussions

TSS feedback: Not receiving TSS Connection at newer e-mail address

1. Hi,

I used to be registered under patlv23 at lycos dot com and was receiving TheServerSide Connection newsletter in that address. I changed my e-mail address to patlv23 at gmail dot com and updated my profile accordingly but I didn't receive any newsletters. I was actually still receiving them at my lycos mail address. I tried multiple things like unchecking and updating "Yes, I want to receive TheServerSide Connection newsletter ", then checking and updating it again but I still received it at lycos. I also tried logging in as patlv23 at lycos dot com but the site indicated that this id no longer existed. I recently tried following the unsubscribe instructions from my lycos account. However, I'm still receiving the newsletter. Hope you can help me with this.

Thanks,
    Patrick
  2. Hi Patrick,

Sorry about this. Your profile has been updated and you should now receive newsletters at your new address.

Nitin
  3. Thanks Nitin! However before reading this message, I tried changing my e-mail address to lycos, then verified, then back to gmail, then verified again. Sorry about that. Hopefully I didn't screw up the corrections you made. I'll just wait for the next newsletter and see what happens. Again, thanks