Problems with BigDecimal Variables With UseBean

Discussions

Web tier: servlets, JSP, Web frameworks: Problems with BigDecimal Variables With UseBean

1. Problems with BigDecimal Variables With UseBean (1 messages)

Hi all,
       Pls let me know Solution for this ASAP

In JSP the code is as below
    <jsp:useBean id="CUSTOMER" class="customer.beans.CustomerModel" scope="session"/>
    <jsp:setProperty name="CUSTOMER" property="*" />

Iam having 20 Variables of Diff Data Types in the above java Object. Out of which two are Big Decimal Data Type Variables.

Its throwing NumberFormatException for the BigDecimal Varaibles . Only in JBoss this problem is not there . But in other APP Servers the Problem is there. Pls do let me know how to solve this problem.

Regards
    B S Reddy
  2. Hi all,&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Pls let me know Solution for this ASAP&nbsp;&nbsp;In JSP the code is as below<jsp:useBean id="CUSTOMER" class="customer.beans.CustomerModel" scope="session"/><jsp:setProperty name="CUSTOMER" property="*" />Iam having 20 Variables of Diff Data Types in the above java Object. Out of which two are Big Decimal Data Type Variables.Its throwing NumberFormatException for the BigDecimal Varaibles . Only in JBoss this problem is not there . But in other APP Servers the Problem is there. Pls do let me know how to solve this problem.RegardsB S Reddy

On continous of the above
    here is the exception
    Error has occurred during the the processing of your request

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to convert string '160' to class java.math.BigDecimal for attribute createdBy: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Property Editor not registered with the PropertyEditorManager