Discussions

EJB programming & troubleshooting: Blazix blxejbc exception

1. Blazix blxejbc exception (2 messages)

Hi all
       I am newbie to this ejb and was trying to create an entity bean in Blazix Application server using the wizard provided...
       I created the source code and comiled it but for ejb compilation i was using blxejbc tool but got the following exception :-(

Configuration file: C:\Blazix\ejb.ini JRMP Version Processing Entity bean "Bill" Validating bean classes Generating bean support classes Bill: Compiling classes with javac Bill: Generating RMI classes Bill: Adding to JAR file BillEjb.jar java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Blazix\ejbtemp\bill\BillBeanCtx_Skel.class (The system cannot find the file specified) at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method) at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:106) at desisoft.ejbtools.EjbCompiler.addZipEntry(EjbCompiler.java:79) at desisoft.ejbtools.EjbCompiler.compileAndAddToJar(EjbCompiler.java:1338) at desisoft.ejbtools.EjbCompiler.compileBeans(EjbCompiler.java:449) at desisoft.ejbtools.EjbCompiler.compile(EjbCompiler.java:224) at desisoft.ejbtools.EjbCompiler.main(EjbCompiler.java:1513) Press any key to continue . . .

Please help me out with this..

Sanket Raut
  2. Blazix blxejbc exception[ Go to top ]

Hello,
    I am facing the same kind of problem. Have you got the information? If yes could you please send it to me ?
    Thank you
    Bogdan
  3. It seems to be a 1.5.0 problem[ Go to top ]

Hi,

do you use jdk 1.5?

I encountered the same problem and solved it using the jdk 1.4 virtual machine again...

regards
    Sebastian