Struts logic is not logic with me... HELP!

Discussions

Web tier: servlets, JSP, Web frameworks: Struts logic is not logic with me... HELP!

1. Struts logic is not logic with me... HELP! (3 messages)

Here is the JSP code that causes the error :

----

<logic:iterate id="wrapper"
                   name="<%=VacationKeys.VACATION_FARES%>"
                   type="etravel.vacation.VacationFareWrapper">

Total is
    <bean:write name="wrapper" property="adultTotalAsMoney"/>

</logic:iterate>

----

The JSP returns the following error message :

[ServletException in:/WEB-INF/web/travelengine/vacation/richcontent/VacationFares.jsp] org/apache/struts/util/MessageResources'
  2. Here is the JSP code that causes the error :----<logic:iterate id="wrapper" &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;name="<%=VacationKeys.VACATION_FARES%>" &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;type="etravel.vacation.VacationFareWrapper">Total is <bean:write name="wrapper" property="adultTotalAsMoney"/></logic:iterate>----The JSP returns the following error message :[ServletException in:/WEB-INF/web/travelengine/vacation/richcontent/VacationFares.jsp] org/apache/struts/util/MessageResources'
    Is there any more to the erorr message? even from the console. What you have seems right.
    It looks like the <bean:write is trying to look for something in the message resources, but it shouldn't be.
  3. I'd really look at using JSTL tags now rather than the Struts Logic tags. <c:forEach> in this case.
  4. Resolved[ Go to top ]

This bug was resolved.. The problem was that the iterated objects were of type VacationFareWrapper which used the MessageResources class from struts was moved to another module which did not have the struts library in it's classpath.

Thanks to all,
    Mathieu.