Hi friends,
I am using J2EE Server for the deployment of the Entity Bean. But, I am facing certain problems...
The example(Product) that I am trying is from the documentation of the J2EE doc. The example is of Container Managed Persistence. But, instead of trying with the Cloudscape database which they use, I am using SQL Server7.
Because of this I have to use a different driver than the ones they have used. I downloaded an Inet Driver(Opta2000.jar) and set its path.

I created the table as mentioned in the documentation. The database is residing in another terminal. I created a 'dsn' in my terminal with the name 'ProductDSN' which was mapped to the database 'ProductDB' from the database terminal.

The problem/error I get is when I click the 'Finish' button in the Application Deployment Tool. The message that I get is:
------------------------------------------------------------
 There was a deployment error.java.rmi.ServerException:
 RemoteException occured in server thread; nested exception
 is:
 >java.rmi.ServerException: Error while loading JAR
C:\j2sdkee1.2.1repository\shibin\applications\ProductApp9737
 >java.rmi.ServerException: ERROR: No database resource reference for EntityBeans with container-managed persistence
                        OK
------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE HELP ME IN FINDING THE SOLUTION FOR THIS ASAP...

Also. please tell what are the settings that need to be done regarding the database connection/driver....

Thanking U'all in advance for ur help.

Regards,
Shibin