Getting Txn Rollback Exception The delegate has not been set!

Discussions

EJB programming & troubleshooting: Getting Txn Rollback Exception The delegate has not been set!

1. What is the meaning of this excption and how might I determine how to find the cause. We are using Websphere 5.1 in an AIX invironment. we are using EJB 1.1 with a version 4 datasourse.

Reason: CORBA TRANSACTION_ROLLEDBACK 0x0 No; nested exception is: org.omg.CORBA.TRANSACTION_ROLLEDBACK: javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException: ; nested exception is: org.omg.CORBA.BAD_OPERATION: The delegate has not been set! vmcid: 0x0 minor code: 0 completed: No vmcid: 0x0 minor code: 0 completed: No
      Exception.stackTrace: javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException: CORBA TRANSACTION_ROLLEDBACK 0x0 No; nested exception is:
    org.omg.CORBA.TRANSACTION_ROLLEDBACK: javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException: ; nested exception is: org.omg.CORBA.BAD_OPERATION: The delegate has not been set! vmcid: 0x0 minor code: 0 completed: No vmcid: 0x0 minor code: 0 completed: No
    at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.UtilDelegateImpl.mapSystemException(UtilDelegateImpl.java:208)
    at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.UtilDelegateImpl.wrapException(UtilDelegateImpl.java:684)
    at javax.rmi.CORBA.Util.wrapException(Util.java:295)
  2. Hi, I'm also having the same Exception.
    I'm working with AIX 5, WebSphere 5.1.1.2 and it happens sometimes (not always) while i'm calling a method of a Session Bean from another Session Bean... I looked up in the IBM site and I found this BUG PQ99126
    We use Stateless Session Beans and Container Managed Transactions...

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=180&uid=swg1PQ99126

Do you think that it is related?

The point is that the same code executes many times and suddenly Websphere throws this weird exception...

Any suggestions??

Thanks abroad.

Ing. Mariano Testasecca