AndroMDA is a code generation framework that follows the Model Driven Architecture (MDA) paradigm. It takes a UML model from a CASE-tool and generates classes and deployable components (J2EE or other) specific for your application architecture
The AndroMDA Team is proud to announce the second (and last) release candidate before 3.0 final! It includes several new features, more bug fixes, and additional documentation. Some of the notable new features include:
- AndroMDA is now easier to learn because it includes more step by step how-to documentation
- The AndroMDA App Maven plugin now supports stand-alone war generation (generated *.war file deploys out-of-the-box to Tomcat!)
- AndroMDA can now compensate for small XMI format bugs in CASE tool output files by seamlessly applying XSL transformations before model processing
- Calendar support for generated web apps has been completely revamped
- Parameters are now passed seamlessly across use cases in generated web apps
For exact details of all improvements that have been made in this release, please see our release site: http://www.andromda.org/changes-report.html#3_0-RC2
You can download the release at the regular location: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=73047&package_id=117392&release_id=323271
Take advantage of professional training services around AndroMDA, delivered by AndroMDA.com
. The new "AndroMDA Boot Camp" training teaches you how to write your own cartridges for AndroMDA in only four days time.
Enjoy working with open source MDA and: stay tuned for more to come!
The team from AndroMDA.org