Add Poscast to TSS

Discussions

TSS feedback: Add Poscast to TSS

1. Add Poscast to TSS (4 messages)

Podcasts, very simply put, are audio RSS feeds that are increasingly being used, all over the Internet.

What does a podcast bring? You can install a wonderful iTunes plugin and it will download podcasts reguraliry, then just plugging-in your iPod into iTunes will sync it to your portable friend, and you can listen to it on the bus, in the train or in the car - wherever your daily commute begins.

How nice is it to listen to the audio podcasts you chose, instead of dumb radio news, you may not be interested in, at all?

I think, if TSS would take time to add podcasts to its news section (and Techtalks would be nice, also) a lot of people would love the feature :)

What can be more cheerful than begining the day with Joseph Ottinger's voice? (joke) :)

Threaded Messages (4)

2. Add Poscast to TSS[ Go to top ]

What can be more cheerful than begining the day with Joseph Ottinger's voice? (joke) :)

Hmm, lots of things, including having a nail driven through your arm. :)

Actually, podcasting is a good idea, and we're already investigating possibilities.
  3. Add Poscast to TSS[ Go to top ]

Actually, podcasting is a good idea, and we're already investigating possibilities.
    Awesome! Very much looking forward to it.

Thanks
  4. Waiting...[ Go to top ]

Hi,

Lots of us are still waiting for podcasts. When might we expect it (my boss words :-) ?
    Hmm, lots of things, including having a nail driven through your arm. :)Actually, podcasting is a good idea, and we're already investigating possibilities.
  5. podcasts[ Go to top ]

Just wanted to put my vote in for podcasts as well. If not original podcasts, then maybe an updated list of other good recently released podcasts. -Gene