jManage 0.5.0 has the following features:
- Web based interface for use through a firewall
- Security - application server passwords are encrypted
- Support for connecting to the following:
- JSR-160 compatible applications
- Cluster level view of MBeans. Also allows changing attribute values and performing operations at the cluster level.
- Authentication and User management
- Command Line UI
- ACL based fine-grained access control
- HTTPS support
Do you use JMX to monitor your applications now? JBoss users are typically very familiar with its JMX console application; Websphere, WebLogic, and the Sun Application Server provide JMX, but typical uses involve their own application server administration web applications. Is this a better idea?