Discussions

EJB design: EJB Model for Login

1. EJB Model for Login (18 messages)

If anybody is having EJB model for Login just pass it to me.
    I have very tight deadline.Your quick response will be highly appreciated.Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Priyaranjan

Threaded Messages (18)

2. EJB Model for Login[ Go to top ]

Hi Ranjan,

What kinda model you need? Which bean u want to use for the Login? if it's Entity Bean!How many tables it refers to? Which Server you are using? does it supports Entity Beans? if so does it support multiple Table Mapping?

If your App Server is 1.1 compatible with mutiple table mapping!! I have an EJB model with me.

regards
    Moorthi
  3. EJB Model for Login[ Go to top ]

Hi Moorthi,
        i too want that as i am doing some thing similar to this. plz send it to my mail id is narenb4u at hotmail dot com
    bye
    Narendra Kotti
  4. EJB Model for Login[ Go to top ]

I was anxiously waiting for reply to this thread.We are using BEA weblogic version 6.0 and I am going to use Entity bean for that and it supports Entity bean and multiple table mapping.Please send me your model ASAP at my mail id pranjan at mail dot com.Thanks for support.

Regards

Priya Ranjan
  5. EJB Model for Login[ Go to top ]

Hi Everybody,

Recently I evaluated Sun's JAAS ( Java Authentication and Authorization Service ) for my Login Module.This is really good.You can check it out at http://java.sun.com/products/jaas/ .Its real cool one.

Thanks

Priya Ranjan
  6. EJB Model for Login[ Go to top ]

Hi guys..

I hope you all guys would have received my Login.mdl file..Have you gone thro' that. is there any querries about that?

regards
    Moorthi
  7. EJB Model for Login[ Go to top ]

Can u please send me the model for the login. my email is anshuman_nanda at hotmail dot com

Thanks in advance
  8. EJB Model for Login[ Go to top ]

Hi Moorthy,

I will appreciate if u can send me the model that u have with u as I am also into a project where I have to use it.I am using weblogic server 5.1.Please send ur reply to r dot a dot nair at usa dot net.

Regards
    Ayyappan Nair
  9. EJB Model for Login[ Go to top ]

Moorthi,

I am pretty new to this ejb stuff as well and although i dont need the model for a project at the moment I would be pretty interested to see how you implemented a login using ejbs. so if its not too much bother could you send me a copy along with all the other people taking up your time. my email is oneillbrian at ireland dot com

regards

Brian
  10. EJB Model for Login[ Go to top ]

Hi moorthy !
    I would appreciate if u could send me the model too, because I need it in my system. Please send it to : arunjp at hotmail dot com

Thanx alot.
    AJP
  11. EJB Model for Login[ Go to top ]

Hai moorthy, me too want a copy of the bean. Can u please send it to me @ "kelango27 at yahoo dot com"
    Thanks in advance
    elangovan
  12. EJB Model for Login[ Go to top ]

could you send me too same thing?

Thank you!

plessard@bigfoot.com
  13. Dear Moorthy:

I just read your solution. Then I'll thankful if you send me your Login Model to me.
    GLAUBER_MC at YAHOO dot COM dot MX
    Thanks a lot...
    GLAUBER
  14. EJB Model for Login[ Go to top ]

dear moorthy,
    I will appreciate if u can send me the model that u have with u as I am also in same project where I have to use it.I am using weblogic server 6.0.Please send ur reply to rajachandar_s at hotmail dot com
  15. EJB Model for Login[ Go to top ]

Hi Guys,

Really I got surprised by seeing so many response for this thread.I haven't logged in for the past 3-4days since I was away.I'll send the model (.mdl) file to you all on monday. If it matches for you, use it.

It's a Log-in Entity Bean.Client is JavaBean embedded in JSP.

regards
    Moorthi
  16. EJB Model for Login[ Go to top ]

Hi Moorthi

Could u pls send the model to me. I also need it.

Thanx
    Sataydev
  17. EJB Model for Login[ Go to top ]

Hi Moorthi

Could u pls send the model to me. I also need it.

sd_sharma at hotmail dot com
    Thanx
    Sataydev
  18. EJB Model for Login[ Go to top ]

pls gimme too...
    I would like to see you entity model...
    vj_d at hotmail dot com

vijay
  19. EJB Model for Login[ Go to top ]

Hi Moorthy,

Could you send your login model to gamini_s at hotmail dot com

Thanks,