J-Integra Espresso (Java .NET CORBA interoperability) Released
Looking for Java/.NET/CORBA interop tools? Intrinsyc Software is proud to announce the latest addition to its popular J-Integra Interoperability Suite... J-Integra Espresso! J-Integra Espresso is a true CORBA solution for the Microsoft .NET framework. This Object Request Broker (ORB) has been written in C# and connects Java and CORBA with the .NET world. J-Integra Espresso has been developed entirely as managed code and can therefore be accessed by all .NET languages (C#, ASP.NET, etc...).
J-Integra Espresso features:
* Pure .NET implementation, 100% managed code
* Several times faster than Web Services
* Bi-directional: ".NET to Java/CORBA" and "Java/CORBA to .NET"
* Enables interoperability with any J2EE or CORBA infrastructure that is IIOP-compliant such as VisiBroker, Orbix, JacORB, JBoss, WebLogic, and WebSphere
* Support for IIOP transport protocols including SSL and TLS over IIOP (SSLIOP)
* Marshalling objects by reference or by value
* One-sided deployment (no touch on J2EE AppServer)
For a free evaluation, visit our website at http://j-integra.intrinsyc.com/
Intrinsyc Software International, Inc.
J-Integra Interoperability Solutionshttp://j-integra.intrinsyc.com/
When Web Services are not enough